2012 Strider ST-3 No Pedal Balance Bike
Building on the worldwide success of the original STRIDER, the new 2012 STRIDER ST-3 Balance Bike takes Toddler bike fit & performance to a whole new level!
* Functional for Toddlers on Two Wheels. When it comes to Toddler bike riding success, WEIGHT and FIT are CRITICAL.
* Custom STRIDER Ultralight One-Piece Molded Wheel. Strong, light, one piece design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire.
* Custom STRIDER Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. 43% Smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler’s small hands.
* Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad. Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
* Custom STRIDER Mini-Saddle on 220mm Seatpost. Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler’s tiny hip spacing.
* Custom STRIDER Quick-Clamps on Seat AND Handlebar. Easy, no-tool assembly and adjustment makes life easy for parents and insures proper fit for a growing child.
* Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests. Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.
Please note: If your child is 3 1/2 years old or older, we recommend purchasing the Extra Long Seatpost in addition to the standard seatpost included with the STRIDER.
With the introduction of the STRIDER ST-3, Toddler bike technology will never be the same again. Buy a STRIDER today and give your child a safe, confident bike riding experience!
Super light. Only 6.4 pounds (about 1/2 the weight of a tricycle or typical 12" pedal bike with training wheels).
Unique frame design has integrated Launch Pad™ footrests for gliding and learning advanced riding skills.
Tires & Wheels:
Puncture-proof all-terrain EVA polymer tires. Molded wheels with sealed bearings and 8mm steel axles.
Durable welded steel frame, fork, and handlebars.
2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Sizing & Adjustment:
Adjustable handlebar and seat height to fit riders from 30" to 44" tall (saddle height adjusts from 11" to 16" from ground). We recommend purchasing the Extra-Long Seatpost with Saddle for children 4 years and older. Our Extra-Long Seatpost adjusts from 14" to 19" from the ground.
Safety & Environmental:
Tested and Certified to be compliant with the strict new federal regulations of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
Rider weight limit of 60 pounds.
Balance Bike for Kids
Strider balance bikes help teach a child balance without them thinking about it. They will straddle the bike and walk with it, then eventually you'll catch them sitting as they walk with it. This is the ultimate balance bike for kids as they will learn to balance the bike and not realizing that they are lifting their feet. A child doesn't have to concentrate on lifting their feet and trying to make a pedal go. Strider balance bikes for kids will get your child prepared for a pedal bike. No more pushing them down a hill and watching them wreck before they reach the end of the hill. balance bikes for kids, strider balance bikes, are balance bikes for kids, strider balance bikes